2630 : Multi-application with dedicated operating modes
The 2630 is dedicated to C-arm X-ray systems, whether ceiling, floor-mounted or mobile systems. A selection of detector operating modes answer a wide range of applications such as orthopaedics, paediatrics, surgery, or interventions in vascular, cardiovascular or neurological fields. A CBCT version is available for specific applications such as dental radiography.
The 2630 is able to operate in different modes, from low dose fluoroscopy to radiographic images, including Digital Subtraction Angiography and cine modes.
It features all the performance in term of linearity and dynamic range required to acquire images for 3-dimension volume reconstruction in Cone Beam Computed Tomography.
- A multi-application detector
- High sensitivity at a low dose
- High DQE at a low dose and high spatial frequency
- Robust design
- Designed to resist extreme environmental conditions and withstand shocks that may occur while a mobile surgery system is moving from one intervention room to another.
- Fast start up
- Able to provide full quality images just one minute after being switched on.
- Easy to integrate, easy to use
- The electrical, mechanical and software interfaces were developed to facilitate simple integration into an existing system.